Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We Asked, You Answered: #LEED2012


Rick Fedrizzi
President, CEO & Founding Chairman
U.S. Green Building Council

Last Thursday, many of you – architects, writers, USGBC chapter members, activists, consultants – joined me on Twitter for a live tweet-up on LEED 2012. It was a doozy – and I mean that in the best way. Your questions were thought-provoking and interesting, spanning from building performance to market transformation to the cost of LEED. Thanks to your participation, we covered a lot of ground in one fast-paced hour. If you missed the chat, I’d encourage you to check out my Twitter feed for a recap.

Our Twitter conversation was a snapshot of the vital insight our community has in regards to LEED. I encourage all of you to participate in LEED 2012 public comment, open for just a week more!

I closed the Twitter chat with a question: Tell me about your favorite part of the changes proposed in LEED 2012.

Without further ado, here’s what you had to say:







No comments:

Post a Comment